B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.
With more than 15 years of power plant business in Thailand , our business is now expanding both in domestic and overseas. We are seeking for the high caliber candidates to join our team
Working Location: Vientiane Capital , Lao PDR.
Number of Position Recruited: 2
Accounting and financial Manager
- Supervising the month, quarter and year-end book close procedures, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results and prepare financial management reports
- Preparing managerial accounting reports in a timely manner, Consolidating and submitting reports to the management.
- Monitoring all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial operations, ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the cash flow and income & expense planning annual budget and financial forecasts and performing variance analysis and trend reporting Monitor and support taxation issues
- Performing analysis in the areas of Lead, train, develop motivate and evaluate Accounting staff to maintain a high level of employee commitment and competence for sustained and self-reliant performance and achievement of the department and the company goals
- Develop, drive and improve internal policies & procedures to ensure compliance and the highest integrity of the Company’s financial results
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to increase financial reporting accuracy.
- Develop and maintain written procedures and expense coding/validation rules for the Accounting department and others within the organization.
- Oversee Oracle system and database maintenance including working with internal and external software support as necessary.
- Contacting third parties such as banks ,internal auditors, external auditors. Supporting the internal , external audit of the company’s financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in accounting , finance or related filed
- 33 – 45 years olds
- Over 5 years working experiences in the accounting , auditing , taxation, budgets and financial reporting. (Thai and International accounting standard)
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Excellent in Oracle system , Lao accounting standard
- Computer skill include Microsoft Word, Excel ,Power point and Outlook.
- Excellent skills in both speaking ,Typing and written Thai and English
- Be able to work under pressure, in time frame and independently
Should you think that you are qualified to this position ,you are requested to submit your updated application letter / Cover letter and resume which should describe full detail of qualification ,expected salary and your recent photo to
B.Grimm Power (Lao) Co., Ltd.
Alounmai Tower (Capital Tower II) 8th Floor, 23 singha Rd., Nongbone Village,
Saysettha District Vientiane Capital , Lao PDR,
Tel : +856 21 417380 -2, Mobile : + 856 20 54164569
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org