SOS Children’s Villages Laos is the umbrella organization for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organization we support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners. We work in 135 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year. To support us with this important responsibility we are now looking for a committed colleagues as below:
4. Assistant SOS Mother Training Centre
Work Location: National Office, Vientiane Capital
- Minimum 2 -3 years working experience in the field of training of trainer.
- Able to work in team.
- University/College degree.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Solid computer skills (MS office)
- Proactive, reliable and diligent person.
- Shows social competence and is an excellent networker.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Able to work full time
If you are interested in the positions, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV including 3 references and cover letter by 30 October 2018 at the latest to the e-mail address below. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. The position title must be mentioned in the subject line. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Laos
Kaysone Phomvihan Road, KM6
Hom2, Ban Sivilay, Xaythany District, Vientiane Capital City
Office: 021 710544
Mobile: 020 55504560 / WhatsApp/Line: 020 55038299