TITLE: Data Entry Clerk 01 Position (Lao National only)
LOCATION: Vientiane Capital
PSI is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C. that harnesses the vitality of the private sector to address the health problems of low-income and vulnerable populations in more than 60 developing countries. With programs in malaria, reproductive health, child survival, HIV, and sanitation, PSI promotes products, services and healthy behavior that enable low-income and vulnerable people to lead healthier lives.
Data Entry Clerk reports to MIS Supervisor, the person will be responsible for collecting and checking the quality of the data entered into the system and coordinating data with work units.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist MIS Officer to coordinate and collect completed data forms from the concerned work units;
- Assist MIS Officer in checking data before entering to system
- Work closely with MIS Officer to ensure the data with high quality
- Assist MIS Officer to produce the MIS monthly report with high quality
- Report the data problem to MIS officer.
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably required
Minimum Job requirement:
Education: Higher or bachelor’s degree in Statistics, IT, Business Management, Economics, or any other related field
Experience: At least 1 year of experience within data management/data entry/database
English Competency: Good English in both writing and speaking
Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
Specific knowledge: Knowledge of Access would be a plus.
Personal Attribute: Good interpersonal skills
Key knowledge and skill:
- Data management
- Data entry and cleaning
- Data analysis
- Analysis skills
- Computer skills (MS word, Access)
- Communication skills
- Coordination skills
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, IT, Business Management, Economics, or any other related field
- Complete all MIS data at high quality
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Human Resource Coordinator, Email: email@example.com or deliver a hard copy to PSI/Laos (Donkoi Village, Unit 16, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital) by deadline 24 January 2019. For more information please contact telephone number +85621-330429–32. +85620 22230770 Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.