Career Opportunity at Huawei Laos Office
About The Company:
HUAWEI Consumer Business Group (BG) is one of Huawei’s three business groups, providing a range of products including mobile phones, mobile broadband (MBB) devices and home devices. A decade after it was established in 2003, Huawei Consumer BG ranked third in global Smartphone shipments in 2013 according to IDC, SA, Gartner and first for global shipments of MBB devices from 2006 by ABI. As of the end of 2014, Huawei’s products and services are deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. With more than 20 years of rich business expertise in the information and communications technology (ICT) sector, an extensive global network, vast global business operations and partners, Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to bringing the latest technology to consumers, offering a world of possibilities, creating extraordinary experiences and realizing dreams for people everywhere. Huawei has 16 established R&D Centers around the world in countries such as the United States, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Russia, India, and China. Huawei has more than 150,000 employees, and 7,000 focused on consumer product and solution R&D, comprising more than 50% of Huawei Consumer BG’s total workforce. With a continued focus on and investment in key consumer technologies, infrastructure, algorithms and standards.
We are currently seeking for the ICT Engineer (1 Position) based in Vientiane Capital.
- To assist Project Manager to fulfill project targets and process control
- To in charge for equipment (Server/Storage) installation on site
- To in charge for equipment (Server/Storage) Configuration
- To in charge for equipment (Server/Storage) Maintenance
- To in charge for equipment (Server/Storage) Training
- Bachelor degree in IT science or related field
- At least 3 years working experience in IT industry
- Fluent in English and Chinese are preferred
- Be familiar with basic knowledge about IT Protocol
- Be familiar with basic configuration and troubleshooting about IT device
- Hard working, diligent and capable of working under pressure
Interested candidates should submit an applicant form, CV and cover letter via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to Human Resource by the following address: 3 Floor Vientiane New World, Located at Annouvong Road, Phiavat Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital Lao P.D.R Tel: 020 56212888 or 020 23628956 or visit our website www.huawei.com Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.