Assists the Department Manager – Generating Facilities Maintenance in the preparation of the Overall Maintenance Plan for the Plant and provides information concerning scheduled preventive maintenance, regular maintenance and scheduled maintenance.
- Preparation of the 7 years maintenance rolling program in accordance with the PPA.
- Preparation of the Annual Maintenance Plan in accordance with the PPA and upon finalization informs all relevant section about the agreed requirement.
- Managing the Overall Maintenance Plan: implementation, follow-up, periodical review, continuous improvement.
- Managing the work request and follow up the maintenance reports of the work crews and prepare proposals for improvements in cooperation with works crews.
- Managing the monthly, weekly planning for the maintenance department (resources and activities).
- Managing the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo), and coordinates the distribution of the scope of works to Department and Section Managers, controls the execution of works and reports deviation to the Department and Section Managers.
- Responsible for the Plant KKS identification system and signage within the Plant by preparing new and revised plans and document for Plant Operation and Maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ experiences in Planning management, organization, maintenance of Hydro-Co generation Power Plants
- Good English and Microsoft project , SAP
- Hardship Allowance
- Medical (IPD/OPD) and Dental claims
- Performance Bonus
- Travelling Allowance
Please send Profile / Resume / Contact to email@example.com