The Goldton Company Group, Lao PDR has run the business regarding Imported Fuel and Construction for some years. it is now planning to run the business about Condominium Construction, Inland Container Depot (ICD), Micro finance and also improve the company management system. The company is seeking FOUR highly skilled and motivated Managers.
- Manager for Condominium Construction
- Manager for Imported Fuel
- Manager for Inland Container Depot (ICD)
- Manager for Micro finance.
Each position is required to have the following criteria:
- Oversee and Manage the uses of the company/organization resources effectively and efficiently to achieve the company’s objectives and goal.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that the company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- Develop and maintain total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Qualifications & experiences:
- University Degree relating to the position you apply or other related fields, etc);
- Basic knowledge and experiences in writing a business plan;
- A proven record of at least 5 years’ senior level experience of the position you apply or other related fields, etc);
- Knowledge of Lao Labor Law and other related legislations
- Excellent planning and organization skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities and self-discipline to achieve tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent English skills ( Spoken and written)
- IT skills are an advantage
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
The application should include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV with your experiences on the field you apply. The position title and section/division must be indicated in the cover letter. The application should be sent to Mr xaypanya PHANTHADETH, Email: HR@goldtongroup.com, Tel: (020) 7777 1127 Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
Closing date for applications: 20/01/2019.