Job Description – Marketing Manager
Supervisor: Chief Commercial Offier (CCO)
Supervisee: Marketing team
Marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire group in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
if you are interested, please submit your, please submit your updated CV or Cover Letter either in Word or Adobe PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or 030 5085221 which no later than the application deadline on 30/11/2018 or visit our website www.karuna.la. Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.