Lao Brewery Company Limited (LBC) is a leading brewery company in Lao PDR in partnership with Carlsberg Group which is one of the top brewery companies in the world. LBC includes three factories such as Vientiane Brewery, Pepsi and Pakse Plants and the products are distributed all over the country as well as abroad. The company has always been an employer of choice and we are well recognized in our best policy for employees. We employ more than 2,200 people, mainly Lao national.
One of our key business goals is to identify and develop our employee’s talents and capabilities for them to succeed in their roles at LBC and their career life in general. They are also provided with various career opportunities within our organization both in Lao PDR and in other countries in the Carlsberg Group. There are occasions that we welcome new colleagues who would like to join and share our vision at our Company. Currently, we are seeking to hire a Project Engineering Specialist to join our Project and Engineering Team in Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR.
Position: Project Engineering Specialist
Location: LBC Head Office, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
An incumbent will report directly to Senior Project Engineer, and will be responsible for, but not limited, to the below:
- Evaluate and confirm on engineering design of system or product.
- Facilitate and coordinate with potential supplier since basic design until final contract agreement on technical term.
- Coordinate closely with CSC engineering team on all engineer and technical solution issue.
- Generate, evaluate on technical specification of request for proposal (RFP)
- Define project scope, timeline and direct completion of assigned tasks within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
- Follow up and assure system or product quality of the project execution to be followed and compliance agreement specification, health and safety regulation standard.
- Constantly monitor, report on progress of work to project manager & project director.
- Develop and implement best practice engineering standard in Lao brewery company.
- Contribute and assist project department in develop full-scale long-term project plans.
- Able to ensure and provide engineering clarification of production process.
- H&S – Ensure team compliance to all LBC policies and procedures. Including but not limited to the Internal Working Rules and OHSE.
Requirements: To be considered of this role, you must have:
- Qualification in Project Engineering, process technology, food technology or related field is preferred,
- 1-2 years experience in the area of project Engineering or relevant field will be advantage.
- Ability to communicate in Lao & English fluently.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Offices.
- Good personality and leadership skills.
- All field engineering knowledge and skill especially electrical, chemical, control and automotive engineering are most preferred.
- Professional management standard, quality and fulfil technical & HSE compliance.
If you are interested to join our LBC team and that your qualification and skills might suit this job, please submit your updated CV or Cover Letter either in Word or Adobe PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 29803377 no later than Tuesday, 25 Jan 2019 or visit our website at www.beerlao.la. Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.