IV-JAPAN is an international NGO which has made contribution to education and social development in South-east Asia for 30 years. In Lao PDR, we have provided vocational training, school building construction, financial support for youths for more than 20 years. We are starting up new projects on vocational training and education in corroboration with Ministry of Education and Sports.
Position: Project Officer (1 position, based in Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital)
Starting date: May 2018 (1 year contracts with possibility of extension will be offered)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translation and edit documents from English to Lao and vice versa.
- Interpretation and translation on necessary occasions.
- Documentation for Lao governmental authorities.
- Supporting project managers and project coordinator to implement the projects properly.
- Organisating the meeting with Lao government authorities.
SALARY: 6,000,000 LAK including Income tax etc.
- Bachelor Degree
- High level writing and speaking skills in English and Lao for official documentation and meeting are essential.
- Computer skills; Microsoft word, excel, power point, Internet etc.
- Knowledge of government system would be advantage.
- Ability of organizing and facilitating conferences.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to the duties.
- Pleasant personality, good human relation and co-ordination.
- Ability and willingness to work on vocational education and social development.
- Ability to work under stressful situations with tight deadlines.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POST:
Email your CV, with cover letter and names and contact details to email@example.com