Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Position: Sales Engineer ITD and Retail
Location: Vientiane, Laos
- Services existing accounts/Projects, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers/Partners/Retailers/Shops
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of customers or partners
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports,
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Electrical Engineering Background
- 1-3 years of experience in sales preferably in Electrical engineering company
- Good Sales mindset
- Fair English command
- Able to speak Thai or Laos
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.