Job Description: Sales Executives
- Achieving growth and hitting individual sales targets
- Having a personal strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure the strong presence
- Identify upstream projects and work closely with consultants/designers/architects and principle stakeholders in developing solution company’s specifications into the projects. Dealing with general contractor / Interior architecture / designer and target customers to get an endorsement buy the company’s products.
- Analysis of market, customers, competition, latest trends and product development opportunities.
- To ensure the proper coordination with other functions, e.g. with sales coordinator and supported function and International sales team in Thailand
- To ensure the proper and professional synchronization and project follow up strategies with coordinator team for costing, quotation, technical information, etc. and operation team for logistic and installation to get to deliver in due time and getting most satisfaction.
- To ensure the timely and accurate updating of project progress in database.
- Other assignment as required by company.
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Age 22 years old up.
- Education Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline.
- Working experience at least 0-2 years work experience in selling furniture or interior / construction material
- Having networking and relationships with interior designers, consultant and leading main contractors.
- Specific knowledge good written and verbal English and Sales knowledge.
- Problem solving skill
- Positive thinking and Adaptability
- Initiative and Systematic thinking
- Good organizing and communicating
- Good Service minded
- Project awareness
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skill