Humanity and Inclusion (HI) has been active in Lao P.D.R. since 1996. The organization’s vision is of a Lao society where all adults and children live as equal individuals in a safe environment.
HI is currently seeking a qualified and motivated person to work in the position of Senior EOD-4.
Position type: Full Time
Base location: Huamuang District, Huaphan provinces.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- ConductQuality Assurance/Quality Control on Roving, Technical Survey and Area Clearance operations
- Lead CASEVAC exercises, and ensure the compliance of MEDEVAC procedures with the support of the Head of Medic
- Support the EOD tasks related to UXO found in particular unexploded aerial bombs
- Participate and support the technical training of the team and newly recruited staff
- Control and report the use of explosives
- Responsible for the liaison with communities and authorities
- Responsible for the reporting of activities under management
- Evaluate the performance of staff under direct management at the appropriate period
- Act as interim in case Operations management staff are on leaves or vacation
- Lao National
- A demonstrated knowledge and experience of UXO Operation.
- Qualified SEOD 4.
- Good UXO recognition knowledge.
- Knowledge and experimented in UXO sector.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate in Lao/Hmong/Khmu language is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
- Fluent in both oral and written English with good report writing skills.
- Proven skills Windows Word, Excel and basic GIS software.
The full Job Description of the position can be found on the following website: http://directoryofngos.org
HI offers: approximate net salary LAK 7,100,000 – LAK 7.700.000 + Relocation cost+ benefits (13th month, insurances, etc.).
Applicants should email a letter of interest (no more than one page) and CV (no more than two pages, containing the contact details of 3 references) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 October 2018 please state clearly in the Email subject the position being applied for. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Humanity and Inclusion
PO Box: 2496, 51/1 Hongkae Road, Ban Sisangvone, Vientiane Tel: (021) 412 110; FAX: (021) 416 242;
Humanity and Inclusion is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
All the candidates are informed that, all along the recruitment process:
- Humanity and Inclusion cannot ask the candidates for any money or incentive to select them;
- Humanity and Inclusion cannot accept any money or incentive from the candidates to select them.