The Goldton Company Group, Lao PDR has run the business about construction, real estate, Im-Export consumption goods, imported fuel and some others. The company is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Lao Nationals to work as a Vice President for Administration and Human Resources. This position is required to have the following criteria:
- Oversee Human Resources (hiring and training staff, providing on the job training or mentoring to new employees. They may also conduct performance evaluations, handle disciplinary actions and process payroll for their staff).
- Oversee Finances (generally handle budgets, either for their department alone, or in smaller organizations, the entire business’ budget, create budget plans, find ways to reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within their proposed budget).
- Manage Office (oversee the day-to-day operations of the office such as ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, maintaining meeting schedules and writing or reviewing contracts. The Administration and Human resource Manager usually supervise employees who do these duties).
Qualifications & experiences:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science, Business Administration or other related fields relating to the position you apply;
- A proven record of at least 5 years’ senior level experience of Administration and Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Lao Labor Law and other related legislations
- Excellent planning and organization skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities and self-discipline to achieve tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent English skills ( Spoken and written)
- IT skills are an advantage
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
The application should include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV with your experiences on the field you apply. The position title and section/division must be indicated in the cover letter. The application should be sent to Mr xaypanya PHANTHADETH, Email: HR@goldtongroup.com, Tel: (020) 7777 1127 Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
Closing date for applications: 20/01/2019.