Position: Brand Manager
Location: Vientiane Capital
Type of Contract: Permanent
An incumbent will report to the Marketing Manager – Beer, and will be responsible for, but not limited, to the below:
- Progress brand growth plans, market research, marketing communication, and promotional campaigns for the assigned brand, with full accountability for managing total segment profitability and A&P
- Manage key relations with Asia Regional office and key internal stakeholders within the group.
- Direct daily operational activities and engage cross functionally to lead excellent execution of total Brand
- Developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and
- Adapt brand positioning and communication strategies based on Global/Group Commercial best
- Manage consumer and trade promotional activities and marketing
- Drive new product development in the market
- Track marketing parameters such as pricing, distribution, and POS to assist in better positioning and brand optimization of company
- Developing annual business plan for profitable company growth
- Analyze competitor performance and market trends to provide recommendations for brand
To be considered of this role, you must have
- At least 5 years brand and commercial working experience, with cross functional exposure to trade marketing, sales, finance and supply
- Solid track record of producing outstanding results which excellent organizational, communication, project management and negotiation Good analytical and research skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration Degree or equivalent (MBA is an advantage).
- Fluent in Lao and excellent in English
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.